wow KAL is over, thank you so much to everyone who participated. I would love to hear how the experience was for your guys. Did you discover new designers and dyers? Did you go all around the world? What was your favourite part?
Watch the video for a podcast only special present from me.
**Works in Progress**
I am working on the sock from the yarn blank that WoolDiaries gave me from Yorkshiredale Yarn I am doing the Speckled Space Socks which is a free pattern on Ravelry. I went too far and had to frog a whole lot. This project is in a fantastic sock box that Sally gave me. You must go and check out her shop for more wonderful boxes available Yarn Bling
So Faded sweater body is finished and I am on the first sleeve. The yarn is from Miss la Motte
The one sock in the Opal Sally yarn is too tight. I did a Rounded Toe, Fish Lips Kiss Heel and twisted rib cuff. I am going to need to frog it until before the heel. But not wanting to right now 🙁 so it is in the naughty corner
I finished a hat for my sister, the Mike2.0 slouchy version. The pattern should be up this week. It was in Miss La Motte yarn that I did not use for my sweater
Eco Fusion cowl for my other sister is finished with the fabric sewn on the back. This one does not have a name yet so if you have any ideas, let me know
Winter is coming Grande is the bigger version of the Winter is Coming Shawl pattern that I designed as my first pattern on Ravelry. Pattern will be out for test soon. My hard drive died so I got a lot less done this weekend that I had hoped.
Fingering weight version is going to go on the needles soon. I did my first UK collaboration with Debbie from Down Sheepy Lane and I can not wait to show you guys the amazing colours she dreamed up. I am so excited for this project. Check out her Etsy store for wonderful Game of Thrones inspired yarn and more. Down Sheepy Lane
I got a lovely present for my birthday from Uschi
Get better soon shout out to Emilia
If you have won please send me your details
– Aditis Shop on Etsy is giving a wonderful project bag from Paris in Shweshwe fabric.
– won by cpredmor
– My yarn Story minis donated by knitknatter who ran the Asia leg
– won by sylvia
– South African colouring in book
– won by Luchilucy
– Natural Yarn prize of yarn from Stellar Fibreworks and a Natural yarn project bag and buttons
– won by theselittlehands
– 4 bags donated by theselittlehands
-won by fyreflye, suiroter, HopeKnitters and Adelecrochet2
– Miss la Motte sock yarn in Cliftonesque colourway
– won by Becky714
– Alpaca yarn from Btrix Yarn
– Gerlene sponsored 2 prizes from Ireland, one of which has gone to Ruthynoemyalready the other is
-won by sehepworth
– Incomparable hand made ceramic buttons included in all the prizes sent out by me.