After rather a long absence we are back. we have internet and so this episode is a bit of a catch up with our life.
– 2 hats for my brother in law, one in the Cape Point hat and one in a new design called Mike 2.0. I used Cascade Heritage and Drops Delight Yarns
– Pink and purple socks are finally finished.
– Pink smaller version of the Mike 2.0 for my niece.
– I tried for knit the Find Your Fade shawl on the plane but I just kept messing up the lace bit.
I am hoping to have enough for the shawl too after I finish the sweater.
– Making a cowl for my sister using [Eco Fusion](yarn)
– Cast on socks using the Opal Sally yarn that I got for [WoolDiaries](/people/WoolDiaries) and me
– working on Rachel’s Kiddy Vertebrae pattern I need to get a grey yarn to do all the ribbing and the front band.
– Rachel is still working on my orange socks and has done some spinning
I will run through all the prizes next time, but new to the list is a set of yarn Fatema (Knitknacker on Ravelry) sent me when she was in the UK it is dyed by My yarn story Co
My first gift for turning 40 is from my amazing friend [WoolDiaries](/people/WoolDiaries), she got me such a beautiful sock yarn blank which I am going to cast on, on my birthday. It is from Yorkshire Dale Yarn
Watch out for a birthday special later in the month
We are delighted to be back