Show note for episode 12
1st Laundry Knitclub was a success, held at I love my Laundry Bree street Cape Town.
It will be a monthly event held every 3rd Saturday of the month.
We made Rhino and this is our tutorial
Rachel’s birthday was a great success and anyone looking for gluten free party tips I did blog about it here
1) Mind the Gap my own Vanilla sock pattern. I am planning to do the OMG heel
Yarn Trailing clouds: Weight: 100g , Metreage: 425m (464 yards), Fibre content: 75% British Bluefaced Leicester wool, 25% nylon in Mind the gap
2) Beautiful Edina fingerless Mittens by Clare Devine, which are part of her Head to Toe collection with Jess from Ginger Twist Studios
4)Lush Cardigan also in Nurturing Fibres Supertwist DK, in the Tangerine colourway.
Tarsi Grande by Clare Devine from her sock Anatomy book in Elle sock wool 80% wool 20% nylon for Caleb
Dinosaur is from Jean Greenhowe’s Little Men and Monsters pattern
Minion hat I made up based loosely on this version
First PHG KAL for the podcast is finished and the prizes were drawn
Thank you to the sponsors
– Jessemaebee donated Frolicking Feet in the Mandarin and Lime colourway
– custom dye of the yarn I knitted Jacaranda socks in ( was called Man Sock) from Nurturing Fibres
– Stitch markers from Sally (Wooldiaries)
There is a thread on Ravelry to go and vote for your favourite Clare Devine pattern.
Random draw for one Head to Toe eBook and 5 single patterns
Afrikaans word of the day – braai, as it was Heritage day aka Braai Day in South Africa 24 September
Thanks for watching
Happy Knitting until next time