The Geek said I looked like Liewie Keksie
Goodie Bag from Blog Meetup
* A Ring To It (@aringtoit on Twitter and Instagram) – 20% off vouchers
* Tribe Coffee (@tribe_coffee on Twitter) – Box of coffee beans and filter coffee
* My Smart Kid (@mysmartkid of Twitter or #mysmartkid) – Cute little felt owl
* Grootbos (@grootbos on Twitter) – Pot of honey
* Saszli Chocolates (@saszlichocolat on Twitter and @saszliachocolates on Instagram) – The yummiest chocolate truffles.
*Tip Top Nails (@TipTopNailsSA) – 2 nail polishes
* Heart And Home (@Heart_and_Home on Twitter) – Either party straws, paper garlands or pretty serviettes
* Lucky Brand – 20% off voucher at Edgars V&A Waterfront or Canal Walk
* Optiphi – (@optiphi on Twitter) – A range of different skin care products
* John Frieda – (@johnfriedasa on Twitter) – Full Repair Hair Treatment
* Romeo Foxtrot – (@romeofoxtrotdesigns on Instagram) – Bracelet in various designs.
* Coeval Contemporary Jewellery (coeval_ZA on Twitter) – The niftiest little handbag clip
* Wakaberry – (@wakaberry on Twitter) – iphone 5 covers
* Revlon (@revlonSA) – Mascara and lipstick
* The Galileo Open Air Theatre (@galileo_cinema on Twitter) – Tickets for 2 (including blankets and chairs).
* Macaroon (@macaroonm on Twitter) – 10% off on orders via their website
* Thyme Spa (@thymespacape onTwitter) – Vouchers for spa treatments
Lucky Draw Prize
* Zana Tote. which I love and is already in use – (@zanaproducts on Instagram) www.zanaproducts.co.za They have very cute zipped bag that would make perfect notions bags.
Sock KAL on Pink Hair Girl Designs group on Ravelry
– Jessemaebee donated Frolicking Feet in the Mandarin and Lime colourway
Baby blanket and cardigan were posted last week.
my KAL socks are finished! Yay: Yarn is Hartlam in the Calvinia Sock base 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon in the Splendiferous colourway it is so lovely and Orange
Strawberry Lane Crafts sock blocker
Tarsi Grande by Clare Devine from her sock Anatomy book in Elle sock wool 80% wool 20% nylon
Planning to cast on
Little Yellow Duck for the organ and blood donation awareness campaign
Barry Hat for my Alexander Technique Teacher
Thanks for watching
Happy Knitting until next time