I got this award from Sharon thank you for being such an awesome friend, I love that you speak your mind and that you are so open about being who you are – a real inspiration.
For the award I have to tell you 7 things about myself that you do not know and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers that I think are beautiful. This is quiet hard as after the 101 post I am struggling to find 7 new things about myself you might not know, I keep thinking oooh I will tell you about xyz and then I look and it is on the list already.
1) My sister is going to have a baby soon, I am so very happy for her. Things are different between us and it hurts me, but no matter what she is my sister.
2) Most days I am not sure I know how to cope with Rachel, I love her so much but she is a spirited child and in just surviving day by day I worry that I will crush her spirit. Feeling like a failure is a constant thing, just wish I knew how to do it better.
3) I got out the bread maker and made bread again today, it was lovely. Now I just need to remember to put the bread on at night before we go to bed. We have an old set of scales with weights that the kids help to measure the ingredients with.
4) People laugh at me when I speak Afrikaans which is why I don’t. not sure I am going to be able to get away with it now, but even trying makes me feel silly
5) It is Yme’s 30th birthday next month and I have no idea what to get him.
6) My mom got a TomTom GPS when she upgraded her phone recently and she gave it to me, the only problem is now along with GP licence plates in CT I have a TomTom that says Blue bulls all over the back.
7) There are 2 things I want to do that I said never again.
Now I am supposed to give this to 7 other bloggers. A lot of you have already had it so forgive me if I give it to you and you have already done it.
Ruby – a really beautiful person inside and out and I am really very glad I was lucky enough to meet her in person a few times
Cat: I can’t imagine juggling twins and still keeping it all together so well
Scott: I am not sure we are supposed to give this to boy but for his beautiful words and beautiful friendship and way with language that I could only but dream to have one day.
Andre: who changed the way I viewed the world, every moment becomes a photo now, not that I will ever be any good at it. He however takes beautiful photos, you can see them here www.andreinafrica.com
Norah: one of my new Cape Town friends who has welcomed me with open arms and made me feel welcome and that I have a place to pop in any time I need a friend to chat to – thank you means the world to me.
Andre: a new blogger that even with all the rugby talk has some lovely words to say and is always friendly and concerned about me and the pinklets.
Yme: last of my 7 but not least. The man who changed my world and made it beautiful.
I know I have nominated a lot of boys but most of the girls have been done. I don’t actually expect any of the boys to do put the badge up and do the challenge i just want to share the love.