The female2female blog challenge this week is 10 things. Any 10 thing. Laura did 10 thing she wants to do before she dies, but I sort of did that in this post so I decided to be scare you all away with soppy. Damn I can’t believe you all survived my emo and now the soppy. I am truly sorry but here goes
10 things I love about you
- You are intellegent and I love talking to you, we have such interesting conversations, you never make me feel dumb even when I don’t know much about a topic.
- You send me an sms when you go to bed, which is always after me, so when I wake up in the morning I get to read that you love me and reminding me to do my sit-ups.
- You support me as a mom and tell me I am doing a good job and how loved my kids are, you understand how I want to do things and the sense of failure I have not quite being where I would like to be.
- You believe in me, you offer support and are so willing to help, but you tell me how you know with or without you I can do it. You don’t need me to feel dependent and understand how important it is for me to feel a sense of financial independence.
- You are flying up all the way from CT just to help me drive down with the kids.
- You do not want to change me in anyway, I feel no pressure to be anyone but myself.
- You are willing to be involved with the kids and help me but honest enough to say it you need time out for a while.
- You like being silly with me and I love how much we laugh when we are together.
- You are following your dream and love what you do
- You look into my eyes and I know that I am loved.