Clare is visiting which is very exciting. It is her birthday today 3 Feb and she has launched 3 new hats, the Slipt collection
February is a very special month for me, and this year especially with the leap year.
14th Valentines Day
23rd is my wedding anniversary
27th Titus’s birthday
29th leap year was the day I asked Yme to marry me 🙂
I am running a promotion on my patterns for the month of February. 25% off all my patterns on Ravlery with the code LOVEISINTHEAIR
There is a Love is in the Air KAL in my group on Ravelry
Even if you don’t celebrate valentines day or think that Love Sucks, come and join in celebrating the love of knitting and knitting friendships.
Dates: The KAL will run from 1 February until 31 March 2016 and any project knitting/ crocheted during this time will count. I will close the thread on Midnight 31 March South African time
Theme Love is in the air
Prizes: Yarn – TBC
Project bag made by krimpvarkiez – Elaine
1) be a member of this group
2) post a picture of your finished item that you crafted during February or March 2016 on the FO thread, one post per finished object please
3) Tell me how your entry fits the theme. ( colour, pattern, gift, friendship etc)
4) Extra entry for using a pattern a designer has gifted or given away for free as long as you created a project page ( show so love for the designers)
5) Extra entry for any entry knitted from one of my patterns
6) The winner will be randomly drawn using the random number generator. Your name will be announced on the podcast and I will earburn you, you then have 30 days to claim your prize.
1 sock in the yarn from Yarn Stash
Works in Progress
Ariel in Vamp Red by Yarn Stash
Bonny in Hartlam Sutherland Lace
Project for Wooldiaries in my Hand made by Sigi bag.
Phoenix Hat/charity update