I thought I needed to add an update as to what I have made with some of the motifs. As much fun as I am having making and photographing the African Flower motif in new place, the end goal is to make toys with them.
I finished the Hippopotamus for Titus’s birthday. I could not crochet before this and I am quite proud of myself and the most important is that he loves it
I had started a rhino for Rachel which I finished for her being so brave and cutting her hair for cancer. We are waiting for the last few donations to come in but I think she has raised over R3000!
Next I need to make a Pegasus for Caleb.
Here are my motifs so far